- Current Local Time in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam - Time and Date
Current local time in Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh Get Ho Chi Minh's weather and area codes, time zone and DST Explore Ho Chi Minh's sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Ho Chi Minh City Weather - Best time to visit Ho Chi Minh City
With a tropical climate of 2 distinctive seasons: dry and wet, it's suggested that you should pay a visit to Ho Chi Minh City during the dry season, starting from December and lasting until April This period of the year is known to be the hottest, with average temperature of 28 °C (82 °F)
- Best Time to Visit Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Weather Year . . .
Ho Chi Minh City Weather in January: The weather is quite dry in January with just 10 mm of expected rainfall for Ho Chi Minh City Dry weather coincides with hot weather as the average high temperature reaches 90°F (32°C) The average low temperature peaks at 72°F (22°C)
- Current time in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam - daylight savings . . .
- Flight Time from Seoul, South Korea to Ho Chi Minh City . . .
Flying time from Seoul, South Korea to Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam The total flight duration from Seoul, South Korea to Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam is 4 hours, 58 minutes This assumes an average flight speed for a commercial airliner of 500 mph, which is equivalent to 805 km h or 434 knots
- What time is it in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam right now?
Use 24tz to plan your next perfect travel to Ho Chi Minh You can even plan a call to your friend or business partner in Ho Chi Minh If you need some help to figure out location, use Ho Chi Minh map that can show you satellite or street view We hope 24timezones has helped you plan your call or arrange your visit to this city
- The best time to travel Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City is the largest in Vietnam To travel to Ho Chi Minh City is to be introduced to a dramatic blending of old and new culture, a dynamic metropolis of skyscrapers and traffic juxtaposed with a lot of ancient temples and traditional markets