- Current Local Time in Saint Johns, Antigua and Barbuda
Current local time in Antigua and Barbuda – Saint John's Get Saint John's's weather and area codes, time zone and DST Explore Saint John's's sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Best Times to Visit Antigua | U. S. News Travel
Best Times to Visit Antigua The best time to visit Antigua is from May to November, the island's off-season Rates are cheapest at this time, and although there is a slight threat of hurricanes, the weather rarely escapes 80 degrees
- Antigua and Barbuda 2018: Best of Antigua and Barbuda . . .
Lively Antigua and Barbuda move to the music of steel drums You can visit a different beach each day and not repeat yourself for a full year—and that's why tourists and celebrities alike flock to this sun-soaked Caribbean island
- Current local time in Antigua and Barbuda - WorldTimeServer
We work hard to make certain the time and information presented here on WorldTimeServer com is accurate and do our best to keep up with Daylight Saving Time rules and Time Zone changes for every country, not just the changes that affect Antigua and Barbuda
- Weather in Antigua Barbuda - Lonely Planet
- Antigua and Barbuda: Weather Climate - When to go, what . . .
Antigua and Barbuda : The basics A visa is not required for a stay of less than 42 days, a passport valid for another 6 months after the return date is sufficient The current currency is the Eastern Caribbean dollar (EC $ or XCD)
- Best Time to Visit Antigua | Caribya!
Many travelers flock to the beaches of Antigua during the high season, but vacationers will find something to do on the island regardless of the time of year Travelers come to the island to enjoy Sailing Week in late April, to revel in Carnival in July and August, and to relax on a beach in December