- Tijuana, Baja California Time - Local Time in Tijuana . . .
Time zone is Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) Also find local time clock widget for Tijuana, Baja California Home » North America » Mexico » Baja California » Tijuana Time Difference Tijuana, Baja California Time Tijuana Time Tijuana Time Get analog clock widget List of People with a Tijuana-Time Clock Widget Tijuana has 3 people
- Time in Tijuana, Mexico - World Time Clock Map
Time Change Dates in Tijuana Daylight saving time 2018 in Tijuana begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March 11 Set your clock forward 1 hour It ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 04 Set your clock back 1 hour
- Current Local Time in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Current local time in Mexico – Baja California – Tijuana Get Tijuana's weather and area codes, time zone and DST Explore Tijuana's sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Tijuana Renaissance – The Mexico Traveler
Granted Tijuana, or TJ as know locally, had been famous for two things: an easy way to enter Mexico, have your passport stamped, drink some margaritas and get back to San Diego, asap a city suffering a heavy toll of narco violence However, in the last 5 years many things have changed
- The Best Time to Visit Tijuana, Mexico for Weather, Safety . . .
Winter (December through February) Weather is somewhat cool this time of year in Tijuana to be enjoyable for warm weather travelers The average high during this season is between 70 5°F (21 4°C) and 63 8°F (17 7°C) On average, it rains or snows a insignificant amount: consistently 0 times per month
- Time in Tijuana - current local time, DST, summer winter . . .
Tijuana, Mexico - correct time, standard local time, summer winter time, time conversion dates 2018 Current time in Tijuana 2:56:16 PM, Wednesday 25, July 2018 PDT AM PM 24 hours
- What is the time difference between Mexico and Texas?
It is the same (GMT-6 or CST), at least for regions on the same time zone