- Sacramento Extended Stay Hotels | Extended Stay America
Find Extended Stay America hotels in Sacramento, CA Find Sacramento hotels with kitchens for nightly, weekly and monthly stays at our guaranteed lowest rates
- West Sacramento Hotels - Extended Stay America
Find Extended Stay America hotels in West Sacramento, CA Find West Sacramento hotels with kitchens for nightly, weekly and monthly stays at our guaranteed lowest rates
- THE 10 CLOSEST Hotels to Sacramento Intl Airport (SMF . . .
Hotels near Sacramento Intl Airport, Sacramento on TripAdvisor: Find 11,655 traveler reviews, 7,337 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Sacramento Intl Airport in Sacramento, CA
- THE 10 BEST Sacramento Hotel Deals (May 2019) - TripAdvisor
SAVE! See TripAdvisor's Sacramento, CA hotel deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot Find the perfect hotel within your budget with reviews from real travelers
- Sacramento, CA: Hotel Motel Planning Guide
Sacramento, CA: Hotel Motel Planning Guide Find hotels motels in Sacramento using the list below Find cheap and discounted hotel motel rates in or nearby Sacramento, CA for your upcoming personal or group trip
- Sacramento, California - Wikipedia
Sacramento ( ˌ s æ k r ə ˈ m ɛ n t oʊ SAK-rə-MEN-toh; Spanish: [sakɾaˈmento]) is the capital city of the U S state of California and the seat of Sacramento County Located at the confluence of the Sacramento River and the American River in Northern California's Sacramento Valley, Sacramento's estimated 2018 population of 501,334 makes it the sixth-largest city in California and the
- New Hotels in California - Recent and Future CA Hotel openings
All accommodations at Hotel Trio Healdsburg, part of Marriott's Residence Inn chain, are suites, in studio, one bedroom and two bedroom layouts, catering both for long stay Sonoma County visitors, and guests here on shorter trips
- Sacramento, California (CA) profile: population, maps . . .
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $28,875 (it was $18,721 in 2000) Sacramento city income, earnings, and wages data Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $306,900 (it was $126,000 in 2000)