- Braamfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa - Time Travel Turtle
Johannesburg may be Africa's most visited city but it's also got a bad reputation Now a largescale renewal project is changing that - and making it cool!
- Braamfontein in Johannesburg, South Africa - Lonely Planet
Braamfontein in Johannesburg, South Africa Skip to Content Search Lonely Planet and Best in Travel 2018 Featured
- SouthPoint Braamfontein Apartments, Johannesburg, South . . .
SouthPoint Braamfontein Apartments is SouthPoint Braamfontein Apartments, Johannesburg (South Downtown Johannesburg, 2000 Johannesburg, South Africa
- Braamfontein - South Africa Accommodation, Hotels and Travel
Braamfontein is now marketed as the fourth-largest node for office space in the city of Johannesburg The colourful suburb of Braamfontein is linked to buzzing Newtown by the Nelson Mandela Bridge, regarded as a gateway into the city centre
- What to Do in Johannesburg, South Africa - TripSavvy
Most visitors to South Africa might only know Johannesburg for its O R Tambo airport — the largest and busiest on the African continent — but eGoli (Zulu for the "City of Gold") offers much more than an air travel transfer hub these days
- Braamfontein – Gauteng Tourism Authority
Home to the main campus of the University of the Witwatersrand, Braamfontein is Johannesburg's most youthful neighbourhood, populated by a cosmopolitan mix of students, academics and young professionals
- 3 Km - Distance from Ghandi square johannesburg to . . .
The driving distance from Ghandi square johannesburg to braamfontein johannesburg south africa is 3 km Your Travel Starts at ghandi square johannesburg It Ends at braamfontein johannesburg south africa
- Best things to do in Johannesburg | CNN Travel
Johannesburg, South Africa, is enjoying a resurgence Find out the best things to do -- from what to see to where to eat -- when you travel here