- Asmara, Eritrea Declared World Heritage Site
Asmara, Eritrea Declared World Heritage Site written by Nomad Team August 2, 2017 In a spot of positive news for Eritrea, UNESCO has designated the capital, Asmara, in its entirety as a world heritage site
- Asmara: A Modernist City of Africa World Heritage Site
Asmara was officially declared a World Heritage Site and put on the prestigious World Heritage List on the 41st session of the UNESCO´s World Heritage Committee that was held from 2-12 July 2017 in Krakow, Poland
- Art Deco Buildings Make Asmara, Eritrea, a Unesco Heritage . . .
Art Deco Buildings Make Asmara, Eritrea, a Unesco Heritage Site Image The Fiat Tagliero service station, a Futurist building that was completed in Asmara, Eritrea, in 1938
- Asmara, Eritrea. . UNESCO Described Asmara as a World Heritage Site.
Congratulations Asmara Bella my People UNESCO Declared Asmara, the Capital city of Eritrea as a World Heritage Site
- Asmara, the capital of Eritrea in Africa, declared a World . . .
If Africa is on your list of must-see places, do visit Asmara, the capital of Eritrea, which is home to some spectacular architectural wonders
- Eritrea capital, Asmara, makes UNESCO World Heritage list . . .
What UNESCO said about Asmara UNESCO described Asmara as “a Modernist City of Africa,” according to a statement on its website
- Asmara: A Modernist African City - UNESCO World Heritage . . .
Located on a highland plateau at the centre of Eritrea, Asmara, a Modernist city of Africa is the capital of the country and is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a colonial planned city, which resulted from the subsequent phases of planning between 1893 and 1941, under the Italian colonial occupation
- Asmara, the Capital of Eritrea, Named World Heritage Site . . .
Smart News Keeping you current Asmara, the Capital of Eritrea, Named World Heritage Site Eritrean officials lobbied for the designation in a bid to reform their country’s isolationist image