- Radisson Blu Cebu Hotel, Cebu Island Cebu City - TripAdvisor
Now $206 (Was $̶3̶3̶6̶) on TripAdvisor: Radisson Blu Cebu, Cebu Island See 3,461 traveler reviews, 2,639 candid photos, and great deals for Radisson Blu Cebu, ranked #1 of 97 hotels in Cebu Island and rated 4 5 of 5 at TripAdvisor
- Cebu - Everything you need to Know about Cebu Province
Cebu is one of the most developed provinces of the Philippines Part of the Central Visayas Region – which also hosts the famous Bohol Island, Cebu is at the same time the name of a province, an island, and a city This can be sometimes a tad confusing
- Villa Rosa Hotel, Alcoy, Cebu Island - TripAdvisor
Book Villa Rosa, Alcoy on TripAdvisor: See 65 traveler reviews, 220 candid photos, and great deals for Villa Rosa, ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Alcoy and rated 5 of 5 at TripAdvisor
- Best Beach Destinations in the South and North of Cebu . . .
Whether you are celebrating the Easter Sunday with the whole family or heading to a summer getaway with all of your friends, these beach destinations in the different parts of Cebu are definitely top choices!
- Ten of the Best Places to Visit in the Philippines . . .
Boracay is a small island that can easily be reached by air from Manila Cebu Pacific, PAL Express and Zest Air all fly to Boracay Flights to Kalibo require a 2 hour van trip and short ferry ride, while flights to Caticlan only require a brief tricycle ride and ferry ride
- Travel Tropa: Boracay De Cavite: A Peaceful Beach Inside . . .
Travel Tropa is a travel blog that features cool and exciting destinations, islands, restaurants, hotels, resorts, travel apparel accessories, outdoor and indoor actvities and others
- Emirates flights – Book a flight, browse our flight offers . . .
You can book up to nine passengers per booking, including adults, Overseas Filippino Workers (OFW), teenagers, children and infants Each adult OFW passenger can bring one infant